8:00 to 5:00
Saturday
9:00 to 1:00
Sunday
Closed
Featured Inventory
New 2017 Tohatsu MFS 9.8 BS New 2017 Tohatsu MFS 9.8 BS
Our Price: Call for Pricing
Unmatched in its class, the Tohatsu 9.8 hp 4-stroke has set the standard in portable outboard power! This lightweight motor weighs in at barely over the 80 lb mark and has undeniable characteristics of a true marine champion. Our 9.8hp outboard is skinny on fuel and big on power while never compromising performance or reliability. It has a ton o...
[More Info]
New 2017 Evinrude 150 HP G2 E-TEC New 2017 Evinrude 150 HP G2 E-TEC
Our Price: Call for Pricing
The most powerful, fuel efficient and cleanest combustion outboard is now available from 150 - 300 horsepower.  With hundreds of color combinations to choose from, stand out in look, design and performance.  The fully integrated I-Trim, Dynamic Power Steering and the hydrodynamic SLX gearcase reduces steering effort and improves handling.  The E...
[More Info]

The "Right Choice" for all your boating needs!
splash-2.jpg Welcome to Starboard Choice Marine!  Our goal is to be your primary marine care provider.  We are a family-owned business, with "old school" morals.  Everything we do revolves around providing a trouble-free boating experience! splash-3.jpg
the-voice-open-house.jpg

Mark your calendar for our 2017 OPEN HOUSE!  On Water Demo's, Special Manufacturer Incentives, Factory Rep's and more!

$$$   SAVE   $$$   SAVE   $$$   SAVE   $$$   SAVE   $$$   SAVE   $$$   SAVE   $$$    

Featured Inventory

testimonials1.png

Brian Eilers, Syracuse, IN

"My wife and I thank you so much for a beautiful boat.  A big WOW factor from people on a lake with way over priced boats.  You folks made us feel like valued customers.  You sold us exactly what we wanted.  Also thanks to Tahoe.  I did not think you could be cool driving a pontoon boat, but you all pulled it off!  Thanks again!"

Jan Warner, Mishawaka, IN

"Fantastic skilled & trustworthly service & wonderful guys to work with."

Site Powered By: